Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tagged

1)who tagged you?
*-Nad Cydot [sorry Nad!]
2)do you like tag?
*-yeah
3)if you can have a dream to come true,what would it be..
*-wan'na him, be a success girl
4) what is you current mood?
*-hm, idk. but little bit hapy
♥5)what will you do if you crash say he/she adores you?
*-idk.. :)
♥6)will you fall in love with you bestfriendz?
*-ye kot. =]
♥7)which you prefer loving someone or being loved by someone?
*-both :]
8)what is you favourite food?
*-many. but sometimes I eat music. haha! :D
9)if the person you dislike is right in front you,what will you do?
*-just shut my mouth and think a happy thought. [ malas nk carik gado ]
♥10)what do you pray each day for you loved ones?
*-it's a secret! hehe. ;]
11)what takes you down the faster?
*-idk
12)what would you see yourself in ten year time?
*-idk, hey I'm not a GOD
13)what is the reason that could make you tension up?
*-my parent
14)What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
*-idk
15)Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
*-single and rich
♥16)Would you sacrifice for your loved ones?
*-idk
♥17)What's the character must have in your partner?
*-nice,good
♥18)If you fall in love with two people simultaneusly, who would you like to pick?
*- [ complicated ] idk
19)Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
*- ohh please it's so complicated!
♥20)Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
*- [ haha ] both
21)what is your most embrassing moment?
*-hm, idk lah
22)Who are the 5 person that you would like to tag?
*-nobody
___________________________________________________________________
LOVE . LAUGH . LIVE

No comments: