Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tagged

Tagged from Dirah
1. where you & I met?
*-I never see u before
.2. How long have you known me?
*-as long as I'm still online at blogger.
3. The last time we saw each other?
*-never
4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
*-never
5. Am i funny?
*-nope lar.. X]
6. What is my favourite music?
*-Jonas Brother, [am I right?]
7. Choose 5 words describe me most.
*-addicted to pink, brown, jonas brother, .. idk :]
8. have you ever hugged me?
*-Never
9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
*-dirah
10. Tell me 1 of my weakness.
*-idk
11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
*-idk
12. What is the most memorable event that spent with me, you can ever forget??
*-neverr
13. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you ?
*-yeah
people i tag :
*-just take it if YOU wan'na it
.END.

No comments: