Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tagged

1) adakah anda suka blogging ? kenapa ?
*-yeah! mm, cause I can curahkan perasaan at this lovest blogger.
2)blog siapa yang selalu anda sekodeng? nyatakan 5
*-no la, but skodeng org betul2 ade la, haha. :]
3)upload 5 gambar followers yang anda suke.dan describe it.
*-ala.. malas lah, sori..
4) Adakah anda menginginkan seseorang dalam hidup anda? yang boleh menemani dan menyayangi anda sepenuh hati? dan siapakah org itu?
*-yes of course and I Love & Like this question!! and the guy must be Izwan. [ hm, actually I didn't know it's real name. ] :]
7) taken or single? mana lebih bagus?
*-[ I Love this question too. ] I don't know the answer. but I LOVE him. :)
8) Pernah tak cinta anda tidak dibalas?
*-um I didn't know.. but I think no. ;]
9) Ciri-ciri bf/gf idaman anda? nyatakan 5.
*-[ LOVE this too ]
-handsome
-thin
-have a man's voice [ it means by he has suara yg mencairkan la ]
-tinggi
-school prefect :}
10)Pada umor berapakah anda merangcang untuk berkahwin?
*-after I pass my phD at university. :]
11) nak berapa anak?
*-don't wan'na think about it
11) 10 orang bertuah yang anda ingin tag
*-nobody
___________________________________________________________________
Friends, believe me, LOVE can change almost everything.
but our GOD can change everything in the world.
that's why I LOVE my GOD and also him.
3 things that I LOVE is,
friends.lover.family
Because they make me
love.laugh.live
___________________________________________________________________
LOVE . LAUGH . LIVE

No comments: