Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Friday, March 6, 2009

la la land

What-so-ever,
La La Land
regret what I'm doin',
on that day, I'm online at my YM,
my qoute on that day is, 'stepped out'
that means by, I'm busy.
then, I've read my friend quote,
"deleting some of my friendlist"
that was she say.
her name? don't need to said, it's not important.
so I just ask her,
"hi Kak ****, do you delete mine too?"
but she don't reply me.
On the second day,
I ask her the same question again,
but she just act the same.
she didn't reply me.
Then I'm be so mad.
I thought she's delete mine.
So, I've said a bad thing
such as.. "stu***, idi**, sil**."
and many thing.
but the fact is, she don't even delete mine!
ohh I feel so guilty now.
what should I do..
pity her, okay, I'm gonna say sorry to her.
Am I nice? thee..thee.. hehe, ;)
mood :- guilty, gonna said sorry :)
x]

No comments: