Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Monday, March 30, 2009

Tagged

Tagged by Sinister
1.Apakah hubungan awak dan dia?
*-blogger friend
2. 5 impressions terhadap dia?
*-mystery
-didn't know her name
-don't ever know her
-hmm
-??
3.Perkara paling memorable yang dilakukan kat awak?
*-nothin' [ huahua ]
4.perkara paling memorable yang dia kata pada awak?
*-idk cause nothin' :]
5. Kalau dia kekasih awak.. awak akan...?
*-uiks, she's a girl.
6. Kalau dia jadi musuh awak.. awak akan..?
*-do nothin'
7. Kalau dia kekasih awak..
*-she's a girl so cannot
8. Kalau dia musuh awak..
*-idk
9. overall impression ttg dia
*-idk
10.The most desirable thing to do to her /him
*-not yet
11. Apakah awak rasa tentang pandangan org terhadap awk?
*-nice kott. haha. x]
12. the character of you for yourself?
*-nice
-cute
-adores him
haha, pe2 yg baek sume aku, yg negatif tataw la. ;]
13. On contrary, the character you hate about you
*-hypocrite,selfish
♥14. The most ideal person you want to be with?
*-ouh can't tell you cause it's secret.
♥15. For people who like you, tell sumthing about them.
*-thanks peeps, you make me feel not sunyi everytime I do anything. :]
16. Ten people you tag:
nothin
_________________________________________________________________
LOVE . LAUGH . LIVE

No comments: