Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tagged

Tagged by Kak Neko-Kaiza
1.What have you been doing recently?
*-on the internet & watch tv
2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
*-yeah
3.What happened at 10am today?
*-I'm sleepin'
4.When did you last cry?
*-didn't remember
5.Believe in fate/destiny?
*-no kott
6.What do you want in your life now?
laptop, new phone, and more and more!
7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
*-I'm carry an umbrella & hearing an Umbrella song evrytime when it's rain.. x]
8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
*-sleep & readin'
9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
*-pyjamas
10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
*-"nice blog! It's pinky & awesome!"
11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
*-no
12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
*-no
13.What was the last movie you caught?
*-Madagascar 2. [haha, it's funny]
14.What are you proud of?
*-my prophet
15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
*-from Kak Fifah, fyfah : "so adik..bnyk omework?"
16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
*-Goodnight and Goodbye by Jonas Brother
17.Do you have any nicknames?
*-Anis
18. newest text msg in ur inbox?
*-from kak maya, cmayaa : "tidaa payah downloadd .teda virus .click ygg blogger main jaa sis (:
19.What time did you go to bed last night?
*-12:05 a.m.
20.Are you currently happy?
*-not so
21.Who gives you the best advise?
*-me & myself
22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
*-never
23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
*-none
24.Is something bugging you now?
*-no
25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
*-johan & zizan
26. person that I tagged are
*-Kak Syifa
-Dirah
*-Kak Nazyrah
*-that's all
.END.

No comments: