Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreaming About Him!!

Hey! yee all this long Anis mmg tak ada idea nak post ape, then this post is about new thing happen to me, I know it kinda stupid but..... kat pix above, yg tengah2 tu sape?
YAAWW that's Bunkface punye vocalis, Sam.
" So? "
Nothing but actually yesterday Anis dreaming bout him.
Bkn ape just Anis asek pk psl mimpi tu & die je,
sounds betul2 stupid (again) tapi tiap kali Anis igt psl tu jantung asek nak berdetak-detak je,
(What the?? I know!!)
Bile penyakit yg x dpt di-cam ni dtg, bila tgk dia kat iklan TV ke, mmg gile .
That's all I can tell, yg lebih2 psl mimpi tu x bleh nak cite, bahaya...
err... That's all,
Thankyou byebye .

No comments: