Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some Honest Survey from Qasrina in FB

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
-Ketupat (tomorrow Hari Raya Haji)


2.Where was your profile picture taken?
-in Pizza Hut Restaurant

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
-nope.


4.Name someone who made you angry today?
-no one.


5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
-at 11 p.m. cause.. urgh I just cant sleep dont know why!


6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
-YES! at ampang.


7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
-whaatt?? I wish!! haha :D


8. Who made u laughed today?
-nobody :(


9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
-errr,, dont think so.


10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
-Who’s that…????


11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
-um, yerterday.. :



12. Who took your profile picture?
-nobody


13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
-urm.. myself


14. Was yesterday better than today?
-yup...



15. Can you live a day without TV?
-hahah no!


16. Are you upset about anything?
-hm, yeah.


17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
-not really


18. Are you a bad influence?
-dont think so


19. Night out or night in?
-night out.


20. What items could you not go without during the day?
-money

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
-um... dont remember, I've never go there since I was a kid! :P


22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
-from : Azli Shahrin
"haha gudnitez..."


23. How do you feel about your life right now?
-sadness always coming around...


24. Do you hate anyone?
-yeah.


25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
-nothin' just mail from friends..


26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
-yeah.


27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? what perfect?
-anyone never called me perfect but thinked me perfect, well i dont know what kind of perfectness...


28. What song is stuck in your head?
-U Smile by Justin Bieber


29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
-no one. :D


30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
-no thanks


31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
-help my mum, go online

32. Do you think too much or too little?
-too much


33. Do you smile a lot?
-no


34. The last thing u did before fill this notes?
-edit blog


35. The last received call?
-Ayn (h)


36. The last person who told : I MISS U/ I LOVE U to u?
-naaahh dont think about it


37. Last kiss from?
-my younger sis


38. What is ur opinion about love?
-love is.. umm... somethings good. but i had to admit it's not a good thing for school students.


39. The song u're listening to currently?
-U Smile by Justin Bieber


40. The last mall u went to?
-dont remember.


41. The last time u chat with?
-Shahiran Hakim.


42. Are u waiting for something?
-nope


43. One thing that u want to say but u couldn't?
-'' I miss you so much"
-" I hate being here so much. ''
44. The last person who entered ur room?
-my younger sis.


45. Person/ people do u love?
-a lot of!!
-Family, Qasrina, Amyra, Izzah, Ana, Mirol, Jusa, Izzat, Azli, Hakim, Aziq, Ili, Daus, Ayn,
(so much more)


No comments: