Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Blog Owner Infront Computer Updating Blog on School Holiday

Place : home.
Time : 11:30 a.m.
Mood & condition : g.o.o.d .
Work : typing, hearing U Smile by Justin Bieber on YouTube while online FaceBook.
Good Morning Everybody!!
How you doin'? hmm, cuti ni... korang buat ape?
Well, anis baru je updating Twitter, and this, Blogger, yang dah lama tak update. (hehe) . MySpace pun dah lama tak bukak, semakin cacat dah anis tengok, (haha). yela dah cuti ni baru ada kesempatan nak update all this. haa!! well tahun depan PMR, so pmr candidates tahun depan... kena la smart
-working for our to-morrow, right? Okay, ape2 news nanti anis will post in here, so long, (got to go help my mum cooking for lunch) have a nice day!



No comments: