Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tagged

Tagged from NadCydot♥
Best

1.Male friend : Udin [ pudina ], Bakhtiar [ bakteria ], Ermanto [ toyol ], Hairie [ doremon ], Izzat [ pendek ], Ramadhan [ botak ], Sepul [ strawberi, blackurant ] .


2.Female friend : Anim [ magicjozan ], Qasrina [ cencorot ], Farhana [ banana ], Emi [ lusi lusi ], Izzah [ gendut ], Amyra [ beruk ], Nasyitah [ cheetah ], Fatin [ queengosip ], Adha and many..

3.Memory : when we are together.


Worst

1.Time of day : 4:12 p.m.

2. Day of the week : Saturday

3.Food : everything that I hate

4.Memory : when I'm getting so embrassed at school.


Last

1.Person you saw : friends

2. Talk to in the phone : Qasrina, friends

3. Text : idk. 4got it

4.Message over MySpace : forgot it!


5.What are you doing right now? : typing

6.Wearing : jeans and blouse

7.What is weather like : raining over there

No comments: