Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged

Name one person who made you laugh last night
*-no one


What were you doing at 0800?
*-watching tv


What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
*-eat


What happened to you in 2006?
*-I cry a lot!


What was the last thing you said out loud?
*-nothin'


How many beverages did you have today?
*-don't know


What color is your hairbrush?
*-chocolate


What was the last thing you paid for?
*-chocolate


Where were you last night?
*- home


What color is your front door?
*-chocolate


What’s the weather like today?
*-I Love sunshine, hotter


What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
*-vanilla


What excites you?
*-shopping, sleep, eat, watch tv, reading, bercuti


Do you want to cut your hair?
*-yes, but I wanna keep my hair until it reach to my ***


Are you over the age of 25?
*-absolutely no


Do you talk a lot?
*-yeah


Do you watch the O.C?
*-sometimes


Do you know anyone named Steven?
*-no


Do you make up your own words?
*-daily, regularly


Are you a jealousy person?
*-yes


Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
*-no need to say


Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
*- I don't have any


Who’s the first person on your received call list?
*-my mom


What does the last text message you received say?
*-don't remember


Do you chew on your straw?
*-no


Do you have curly hair?
*-maybe


What the last thing that you ate?
*-rice & FC


Will you get married in the future?
*-yes, (if I still alive)


What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?last??
*-too many


Is there anyone you like right now?
*-yes


When was the last time you did the dishes?
*-WHY are you always asked me a bored question??


Did you cry today?
*-no (but maybe I'll)


Why did you answer and post this?
*cause I want to


Tag 5 people who would do this survey
*-Kakak-kakak yg nak amek tagged ni, Silakan

No comments: