Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged

The last person to tag you was ?
*-Kak Syifa


Your relationship with him/her ?
*-blogging friend


Your 5 impressions towards him/her ?
*-nice, funnny, smart, nakal, secreting


The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you ?
*-tagged me. that's all


The most memorable words that he/she has said to you ?
*- "Anis, kene tagged." LOL. haha



If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
*-shut up



If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
*- hm, I'm too sombong? or I'm hypocrite. haha. SERIOUS.



The most desirable things to do for him/her are..
*-meet her & talking or be crazy together


Overall impression towards him/her is...
*-nice & friendly.



How do you think the people around you will feel about you ?
*- really2 didn't know


Who was your ideal?
*-guest who?


What do you hate about yourself ?
*-I'm hypocrite



For the people who care for you and like you,
*-Thanks to much. x)



5 people to tag answer:
*-maybe..
-Kak Nzyrah
-Kak Naqiba
-Adek Erah
-Kak neko
-sape2 pun boleh

No comments: