Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged

Tag 8 people to do this quiz. Continue this game by tagging 8 other people.


What have you been doing recently?
*blogging

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
*yeah

What happened at 10am today?
*nothin'

When did you last cry?
*didn't know, yesterday maybe

Believe in fate/destiny?
*I don't know

What do you want in your life now?
*The Sims game

What your favourite thing to do on the bed?
*read a book, hear some lovely music

What bottom are you wearing now?
*pyjamas, LOL
Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
*nope

What are you proud of?
*my prophet :)
What was the last song you sang out loud?
*7 Things, Miley Cyrus

Do you have any nicknames?
*of course, it is 'nieze'

What time did you go to bed last night?
*10:00 sumthin' ..

Are you currently happy?
*50/50

Who gives you the best advise?
* my dad

Who was the last person who make you laugh?
*my BFF
I want to tagged...
*-Kak Syifa [Merepek Is Sooo My Thing]
*-Kak Fadhilah [The Story of My Life]
*-Kak Naqiba [Pencoretan Tentang Daku]
*-Kak Nabila [A Certain Change]
*-Kak Nzyrah [Sparkle, Lightness]
*-Kak cheeky-lala [I Love My Babe]
*-Adek Erah [Dear Diary]
*-Kak Along [Life Is So Complicated]

No comments: