Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Friday, January 2, 2009

Survey!!

Who was your last text from?
*My friend

Where was your default pic taken?
*Kitchen

Your favourite thing?
*Laptop, phone, playstation

Have u ever lost a close friend?
*yea, but i get she back. :)

What is your current mood?
*bored,happy,sad,angry

What's ur brother's name?
*no need to say, ok? IHT!!

what's ur favourite color(s)?
*black,white,pink,purple, rainbow colour
Where do you wish you were right now?
*Paris,LonD,Japan, anyway except here!

You have the craziest attitude?
*yeah
Something u do a lot?
*yeaa, friendster & blog at internet

Angry with someone?
*absolutely no. just disappointed

When was the last time u cried?
*yesterday,,??

Is there anyone u would do anything for?
*yes

What do u think about when u're falling asleep?
*thinking about the next day :)

Who was the last person u talked to the phone?
*Friend

What are ur favourite songs?
*David Archuleta-Crush

What are u doing rite now?
*doing dis thing

Who do u trust rite now?
*friend

Where do u get the shirt u are wearing?
*Kedah. not a shirt, but pyjamas.

Have u kissed someone in the past week?
*yeah, my lil sis

what is ur lucky number?
* It's a sin, and I don't have

Who are ur frens that closest to you?
*Anim,Fatin,Alisha,Emi,Ana,Syafiqah

Describe ur life in one word.
*complicated

Who are u thinking about rite now?
*no one

What should u be doing right now?
* pray

If u could wish for something over a birthday cake rite now,what would it be?
* I don't have to wish, just pray & berdoa lor.

What are u listening now?
*my lil sis talking

Who was the last person who gave u a hug?
*my chubby pie lil sister

Who was the last person who yelled at you?
*no one
What is ur natural hair color?
*black

Who was the last person make u laugh?
*friend

No comments: