Welcome to my blog.
Hi, my name is Anis.
Do tell me if you've already followed or linked me.
(and I'll be doing the same thing to you, too)
If you visits without let me know, then you're a stalker.
Come on peeps! Say anything in the chatbox.
Hope enjoy ;)
Thankyou and good day!
Photobucket

Friday, December 26, 2008

Survey!!

1. besides ur lips,where is ur favourite spot to get kissed?
~Uph! STU-PID!! tanak kiss-kiss!!!
2. how did you feel when you woke up this morning?
~I wanna take a bath
3. who was the last person u took a picture of?
~Myself
4. would u ever donate bloods?
~Maybe
5. have u ever had a bestfriend who was very kind?
~um, yea. [But Sometimes]
6. do u want someone dead?
~yeah! Bush [da presedent of america]
7.what does ur last text message says?
~"Good Nite Ummi"
8. what are u thinking about now?
~blur.bored
9. do u wish someone was with u rite now?
~yeaph
10. what time did u go to sleep last nite?
~I think 11 p.m. n sumthin'..
11. is someone in your mind right now?
~yes
12. who was the last person text you?
~??
13. would u considered urself to be spoiled?
~bored ov ur question
14. what are you listening rite now?
~nothin'..
15. did u sing at all today?
~no
16. when's the last time u cried?
~U know, I cry Everyday
17. who were with u yesterday?
~My mom
18. do u miss anyone?
~yeaa
19. if someone liked u now,would u want them to tell you?
~nothin'
20. do u want someone that u can't have?
~honestly, yes I am
21. do you think u will be in relationship 3 months from now?
~really didn't wanna think about dat
22. do u want to tell someone's something?
~yeah, "Everyone!! I'm so BORED!!! "

No comments: